Trial English Class Reservation
When you take a Trial Class you will be able to discover exactly how your Skype Conversation Class will work. You will need a Skype account as well as a headset or microphone.
We have more than 250 topics that we can speak about during our classes together but during your trial class we will use 2 topics. We will speak about each topic for 15 minutes and do not worry about your English level as your learning experience is designed to be fun and interesting.
Below you can see a list of the key elements of your Trial Class.
- 30 Minute personal skype lesson one-to-one with a Cambridge qualified Teacher based in London
- A British Native Teacher – Your Teacher Philip is born and bred in the United Kingdom. Therefore, you can be assured that the English you will learn with him is exactly as we would use here in London.
- Pronunciation Practice – You will practice the correct pronunciation, sentence stress and intonation during the lesson to help make you a much better English speaker. A key factor in relation to how you speak is also the speed of your sentences and words. We will ensure that over time that you speak at exactly the correct speed when pronouncing the English words. We feel confident that in a short period of time your pronunciation will improve and you will feel more positive when speaking English.
- Our Conversation Topics – practice speaking with 2 different topics during the class. We think it is important to converse about many different topics even if the topic might sometimes be a little difficult or unusual, it will be great practice to help you speak in the real World. During the Trial class the 2 topics will not be difficult but they will be interesting and your Teacher Philip will ensure that you do a lot of the speaking and that you really get a good opportunity to practice the language.
- + MP3 Recording of the class. The ideal way to listen back to your class on your IPOD, Car, PC etc. It is a fantastic way to hear your English improve after each lesson. In addition, the MP3 can be a great way to monitor your pronunciation and general progress over time.
- + After Class Teacher Email – for Students containing notes / errors / Teacher comments etc. The After Class Email is a very useful tool to identify errors and common mistakes as well as tracking your progress and a reminder of new words learned. Many Students think that the After Class Email is the perfect ingredient to accompany their English classes. If you have made repeated grammar mistakes or you have used the wrong words or phrases during the class, your Teacher Philip will record these in your EMail to allow you to review them and to understand where you have gone wrong and how you can improve.
What happens after payment
When you have completed payment for your Trial Class you can immediately start to reserve your class.
You will be forwarded to the reservation page and invited to reserve a time/day that suits you. You can reserve your class up until 4 weeks in advance of today.
If at any time you have any questions please contact us by either using the live chat option at the bottom of this page or by sending us an email. We are very sure our classes will help you speak English better and that you will enjoy them. Read our Student Testimonials in full. Good luck